The developer’s of iMoki Blast, a very cool physics puzzle game, are holding a level creating contest. The ten best levels will be selected and will be included “in their own dedicated world with new graphics for the next iBlast Moki update.” The winners will also receive a iTunes gift card. Below is more info about the context.
If you haven’t check out iBlast Moki yet, you will want to take a look at it. It remains one of my favorite games. For more info about the game, check out our review HERE.
iBlast Moki Contest
– You will have to create totally new levels with original puzzle ideas using a variety of items.
– We will select the 10 best levels we receive and include them in their own dedicated world with new graphics for the next iBlast Moki update.
– You can win multiple times and will get a 25$ iTunes gift card for each of your levels that is selected and published.
– You will also get your name in the credits if your level is selected.
How to participate
– Create a level with the level editor in iBlast Moki for iPhone/iPod Touch.
– Try to create complex and difficult level using a wide variety of items in the nature environment.
– You level name should start with XX so that we can identify it for the competition.
– Upload it using the online sharing feature in iBlast Moki.
– Take a screenshot of the solution and email it to contest at godzilab-games dot com
– All levels should be uploaded before midnight on Sunday 8th November 2009
– We will select the best levels, and you will receive an email if your level is chosen
– We won’t accept existing or similar levels to the ones already uploaded or in the game, so please make sure your levels are completely new with original ideas.
– The levels should be using the standard physics (not the water physics).
– We would like to see complex and hard levels using a wide variety of items.