Published on November 6th, 2009 | by AppTrawler0
Revealed: Bloons Tower Defense
Bloons Tower Defense has been sitting high in the App Store charts for a while now, so it’s good to see an update released.
Alongside the usual gameplay tweaks and bug fixes, the big addition is support for the OpenFeint social network, which also includes game achievements.
So in the interests of full disclosure, here’s the complete list…
Each pack completed on bronze, silver and gold will give 10, 15 and 30 points respectively.
Racing pack achievements – Practice lap (bronze), Slipstream (silver), Pole position (gold).
Beach pack achievements – Sun Kissed (bronze), Beach Party (silver), Surfs Up (gold).
Snow pack achievements – Just Chillin (bronze), Frostbitten (silver), Deep Freeze (gold).
Other achievements are…
1) Monkey Wrench – fully upgrade one tower – 5 points
2) Monkey Mechanic – fully upgrade all towers during one game- 25 points
3) 99 Red Bloons – pop 99 red bloons -10 points
4) Diversity – complete one map using all towers – 15 points
5) Weather the Storm – unlock the secret ability and use it – 10 points
6) Solid Defense – complete one map any difficulty without losing any lives – 10 points
7) Impenetrable Defense – complete one map on hard without losing any lives – 50 points
8) Prickly Pineapples – complete one map using only tack towers and pineapples – 50 points
9) Has Anyone Really Been Far Even – pop over one million bloons – 30 points
10) Just to Spike You – pop any one wave using only tacks – 20 points