Published on September 29th, 2013 | by JulieFernandez0
Tips To Update Your Apps Regularly For Better Performance
As it is with any other pc or cellular OS, the performance of your Android OS will start to reduce after you use it for a while. Mobile operating-system are supposed to be lighter and quicker to keep up with our need to be on the move, yet still give us accessibility everything. Want to have the best of both worlds? Then, it’s a chance to do some house cleaning. If you have observed that your Android OS cellular phones performance have been ‘slowing down’, particularly after you have been running it up with tons of Android OS applications (we do not fault you) from the Search engines Perform store, we have a few tips to share with you.
1. Know Your Device: It is significant that you learn about the abilities and disadvantages of your cellphone. Don’t excess your cellphone with resource-hungry applications which would otherwise break down your cell phone’s performance at your expense.
2. Upgrade Your Android: If you have not modified your Android OS cellphone to the latest firmware, you should. Search engines brings great improvements to each new release of the Android OS working program, including up-dates that ensure balance, higher performance rate and connection along with other user-friendly new functions. Tablets can also run on ICS and Jam Vegetable now; you should be able to update it until Android OS 4.1 Jam Vegetable via System up-dates (Check under ‘About phone’).
3. Eliminate Unwanted Apps: Every app you set up in your cellphone take some storage area space and runs some qualifications procedures. The more storage area space filled or the more qualifications procedures operating on your cellphone, the more slowly your cell phone’s performance. Don’t set up applications you hardly use. Keep only the applications that you need and if you have got an app that is not really useful, you can remove or convert off it.
4. Disable Needless Apps: ‘Performance assistant’ was introduced in Android OS ICS to help you convert off applications that you do not need. Limiting applications is different from removing applications – uninstallation remove application files from the cellphone but no file is removed/deleted when you convert off it. These impaired applications are not shown on the desktop or app plate but you can re-enable them for use whenever you need them.
5. Upgrade Apps: You should regularly enhance your cell phone’s installed applications from Search engines Perform. Try to get up-dates your applications when they are available in Search engines Perform. Designers fix insects and add functions in new released editions of applications. Updated applications perform better and quicker, and will less likely accident your cellphone.
6. Use High-Speed Storage Card: The memory is the storage area space of your cellphone. Phones with low storage area space can get a boost from high-capacity memory credit cards for maximum storage area room. But it contributes not only potential but also rate to the mix. You can get between 2GB to 32GB worth of storage area space to support high-speed read/write functions. Always go for memory credit cards of Category 6 or Category 10 for your Android OS cellphone if you seek performance for your cellphone.
7. Keep less Widgets: Widgets are not applications, which only run once you select to stimulate them. No, icons are always operating in the background; they are active all enough time. While some Android OS users use it to keep track of the weather, and their important schedules, others use icons like ‘Extended controls’ for fast accessibility for essential options such as changing Wi-Fi, Wireless or their GPS on or off. They do have their uses but keep in mind that having too many of them operating on your home screen will cause your device’s performance to slowly down.
8. Avoid Stay Wallpapers: You must be loving Android’s live wallpapers function. Phones (from different manufacturers) come with different live picture but you should know living picture that are poorly made will need more CPU periods to run, thus depleting the battery quicker. Whenever you stimulate the desktop, you run not only your applications but also your live wallpapers.
9. Stop Syncing: Sync is a very good function which syncs your data with Search engines web servers. Keeping synchronize on, you can get notices whenever new email comes in or when you get new notices or up-dates for applications. To do this, it does a renew at every predetermined period (e.g. it checks your email every 5 minutes for new inbound mail), and this will eat into your android’s performance for other activities. You can keep Sync off for unrequired services or only have it on when you need to transfer or publish materials to Search engines web servers.
10. Turn off Animations: What is animations? Well, if you have not observed, your cellphone display actually ends out and in as you switch from one task to the other. To see this in action Go to Configurations > Designer Options > Screen Movement Range > Movement scale 10x. Then select Screen Movement Range again to see the reduce in effect in ‘slow-mo’. When you select Movement off, the display just pictures to position without animation. You can also convert off Conversion Movement Range in the same way. If you are a heavy customer, you would probably notice that your Android OS works quicker with all animated graphics off.