The sequel to the well received Alive 4-ever dual stick shooter has finally arrived. Alive 4-ever Returns expands on the same zombie-invested formula but seems to add many new features to the mix.
The sequel offers a new graphics engine with weather effects, RPG elements as well as 18 types of zombies and 37 types of weapons. Feature list from the developer includes:
- 4 Player Co-Op (local Wi-Fi)
- Fabulous Visual Effects
- RPG Elements Such As Power-Ups & Picking-Up New Skills
- 13 Amazing Skills
- 18 Disgusting Types Of Zombies
- 37 Different Kinds Of Destructive Weapons
- 36 Bonus Equipment
- 40 Stages Of Challenges
- Supersize BOSSES!
- 3 Unique Game Modes
- More Than 40 Achievements Through OpenFeint
Here’s a recent gameplay video which shows off the new features.
We haven’t had a chance to put the game through its paces yet, but early feedback is being collected in the forums.
App Store Link: Alive 4-ever RETURNS, $1.99
April 28, 2010
No Comment! Be the first one.